The City of Ashland offers curbside Yard Waste collection on schedule during the warmer months.
- Yard waste needs to be placed in biodegradable approved yard waste bags. The bags can be purchased at area hardware stores and other stores which carry lawn and garden items.
- Each bag must have a sticker to be picked up. The stickers may be purchased at the Water Billing Office, 206 Claremont Ave., or Farm & Home Hardware, at a cost of $1.25 per sticker.
- The bags are for Composting Materials Only. This includes: Grass Clippings, Leaves, Flowers, Plants, and Small sticks (less than 1” in diameter.)
- Bags should be placed at the curb no later than 7:30 A.M. on the scheduled pickup date.
- Absolutely NO – Plastic, Aluminum cans, Glass, Rocks, Dirt, Building Materials, Metals or Sticks larger than 1" in diameter will be accepted