The City is divided into East and West sections for yard waste pick up.
- The East section is east of Orange Street/Troy Road and Center Streets and also includes the Countryside and Woodhill area.
- The West section is west of Orange Street/Troy Road and Center Street.
- Please note: Both sides of Center Street and Orange Street /Troy Road will be picked up on the West Schedule.
The City of Ashland offers curbside Yard Waste collection several times during the warmer months. Here are the guidelines for using this service:
- Yard waste needs to be placed in biodegradable approved yard waste bags. The bags can be purchased at area hardware stores and other stores which carry lawn and garden items.
- Each bag must have a sticker to be picked up. The stickers may be purchased at the Water Billing Office, 206 Claremont Ave., or Farm & Home Hardware, at a cost of $1.25 per sticker.
- The bags are for Composting Materials Only. This includes: Grass Clippings, Leaves, Flowers, Plants, and Small sticks (less than 1” in diameter.)
- Bags should be placed at the curb no later than 7:30 A.M. on the scheduled pickup date.
- Absolutely NO – Plastic, Aluminum cans, Glass, Rocks, Dirt, Building Materials, Metals or Sticks larger than 1" in diameter will be accepted.